WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THIS ?

All People Say We Love Mother Earth.!!!!!

A friend of mine said to me that I am screaming in the desert when I talk about the 6th Mass-Extinction of LIFE on Earth and the runaway Global Warming, and even more when I talk about the return to BEING in us. It is probably true because in spite of evidence, people identified with thoughts are first of all answering the needs of their fake identity which they even privilege to the survival of their own children. But my responsibility is to utter what I know is true, not to force people identified with thoughts to understand what I am talking about. This can only be their responsibility and they’ll must answer their action like all of us. Having retrieved BEING in me I am in PEACE no matter the situation. But there are a lot of children who are constantly born to this world which we are destroying everyday a bit more, and it would be extremely criminal not to think about them, and not to think about the planet we’ll leave to them.

We all say we love our children, but we are nonchalantly preparing Hell for them, what kind of love is this ? Yes, what kind of love is this ?


Patrick Ali Pahlavi

#planetCare


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD

DIRECTLY CAPTURING CO2 FROM THE ATMOSPHERE

What can you do to save the planet Earth?