PAIN IS KEY



Nothing else can expell us from Reality than pain when it is too big to be consciously encountered.

When a pain remains unresolved, because too big to be encountered, it represents the one psychological disease which resurgence may manifest itself through a vast variety of symptoms, both physical and psychological, and this according to the context.

Psychologists are hypnotized by the symptoms which they endlessly study, analyse, name and classify into different categories, forgetting their common source: pain.

When pains, too big to be consciously felt and faced, intrude our nevrax, our organism expells us from the field in us they have contaminated and this, even before their lethal impact with consciousness.

When we lose access to our wounded Real self, we find shelter in a cognitive and fake self, made of thoughts with which we identify. This identification implies that we are unconsciously disconnected from Reality's essence in us.

As long as this thought identity can follow the external rules imposed by society the deception functions and we are considered as mentally sane and healthy. Until one fine morning an ultimate stimulus, the drop too much, hits us triggering our hidden repressed pains and we go ballistic.

Everywhere and at many levels on this planet, people are constantly snatched out of their so-called sane and socially acceptable cognitive molds. When this happens, it unleashes the monster repressed in us and pain gushes dressed up as hatred, violence, etc.

A young, silent and polite student for instance, may unpredictably take a gun and randomly kill people on a university campus, in a school or on a supermarket. In the news on our TV screens and everywhere the question arises: how this kind of horror is just possible in such as civilized society made of such good people !

Unfortunately this young and silent student isn't alone, and again and again mass murders reappear endlessly and everywhere. These bursts of violence are routine on planet Earth and not only in America. In the Middle East the mad men wear a beard and a turban killing people in the name of Allah the Merciful, but that's the same unresolved pains that linger underneath, just the pretext may be different.

Behind social façades and pretences, our fake selves made of thoughts, are like standing on unstable explosive substances that can blow up at any moment. This explosive situation which is worldwide, can be avoided or at least worked out through a psychological and eventually spiritual revolution.

What I say in my texts reflects a first hand experience and not a floating theory that would have been learnt from other people's books. It is the result of a difficult path, and 45 years of hobbling along, which took me from a superficial vision to the experience of the bottom ground in me. Here is how my divorce from Reality started.

When the time came for me to leave my mother's womb, I was not that big but still quite strong, 3.850 kg. I was helping my birth with all my force, to the point the doctor said, as my mother told me later: "the child pushes too strong, block it as long as it is pushing otherwise it'll tear your vagina".

This is how, I was blocked right in the middle of my birth and for me with no apparent reason. Suddenly, my mother who was the whole world I knew, stopped being on my side. Worse, she was preventing me to come to life !

This was my first experience of being abandoned and it was aggravated by the fact my umbilical cord was twisted and oxygened blood couldn't come to my brain freely. In this situation being abandoned literally meant death.

I still pushed to be born for some while and with the force of despair but my mother was too strong fo me and, lacking oxygened blood, eventually I fell into unconsciousness. There, feeling I was not pushing anymore my mother released me. I came to the world like a castaway, unconscious of the storm he just passed through, and pushed by the ocean's waves, I ran ashore.

Later on in my life each time a girl left me down it was this death experience I came through to during my birth, this asphyxia, that filled me and made me feel like I'm just drowning.

Of course it took me many Primals to bring up, piece by piece, the puzzle's bits of memory together with the blocked energy of this utterly painful birth sequence.

Looking back I realize that my whole life I had this suffocating prison imprinted in me. No wonder I couldn't stand to be enclosed into any kind of system and always strove to free myself from the authority above my head and its rules. I thought of myself as a romantic revolutionary en route for Woodstock while I was just a little child who refused being buried alive another time.

I went very far in my quest for freedom, breaking all the chains, and I might have hurt many people in the process, starting with my dear mother I guess. I ask your forgiveness my sweet mom.

Indeed, this explains why I am well placed to know how our vision and behavior can be trapped by unresolved pains and why pain should never be sequestrated in us but released in the open.

No matter how hard I could meditate, the unresolved memories imprinted in me were capturing me again and again, bringing me back to their limited and cogntive realm, pretending to be me.

I just realize how deep I had to dive as to unchain myself from my memories' prison and it limits. This is what I mean when I say PAIN is truly a key.

Caution:

Everybody is not as damaged as I was and for many people it is not necessary to go that deep to free themselves. I guess someone like Jesus for instance, had absolutely no karma to unwind, he was right away and since birth, present to Reality's INFINITE essence. But it is useless comparing people to each other, each person is a unique gate that opens into Reality's INFINITY. Let's be happy to be invited to this great party .. no matter the gate through which we may enter.









Patrick Ali
@amiableSingh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD

What can you do to save the planet Earth?

DIRECTLY CAPTURING CO2 FROM THE ATMOSPHERE